Kennewick WA

Kennewick >Community

Veterans Administration

Are you a U.S. military veteran from Kennewick? If you are a military veteran in need of housing, health, or employment information, there are resources available for you to use.

The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) provides housing assistance to American veterans through the Home Loan Guaranty Service. For more information about home loan assistance, eligibility requirements, and forms, please visit the VA's Home Loan Guaranty Services website.

The VA's website has general information about veteran services. It also contains information about services the VA provides to homeless veterans
and their families. You will find information on homeless programs and initiatives, the Loan Guarantee Program for Transitional Housing, and how to contact a Homeless Veteran Program Coordinator. The VA also conducts Stand Downs, which are one to three-day events providing services (such as food, shelter, clothing, health screenings, VA and Social Security benefits counseling), and referrals to a variety of other necessary services, such as housing, employment, and substance abuse treatment to homeless veterans.

For information about obtaining a home loan or refinancing, you can contact a VA Loan Specialist at 1-877-827-3702.

For all other information about housing assistance through the VA, you may call the VA's toll-free nationwide assistance line at 1-800-827-1000.